Latest Practice News: Staffa Health's Patient Survey 2014
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) discussed and agreed at our September 2013 meeting to rerun the Patient survey that was previously developed by the group in 2011. It was decided that for continuity and comparison of results that the survey should be rerun for a third year.
How was the survey conducted? The survey was conducted from October 2013 to February 2014.
- The survey was posted on the Practice web site.
- The survey was available as a leaflet.
- The survey was posted out to 250 patients on the patient register.
- This leaflet was present in each surgery and was also available in the local pharmacies.
- Surveys were offered to patients by clinicians at the end of their appointment
- Surveys were handed out to patients attending flu clinics
At the end of each question people were given the space to write an explanatory note